What our Customers say...
Fire Damage Testimonials
My uncle told me about SERVPRO when I told him I was having issues with my furnace. The service was prompt and polite.
Thanks SERVPRO! After a small kitchen fire, our apartment was covered in soot and residue from the fire extinguisher, I thought the smell would NEVER go away. We called SERVPRO of Long Island City and they arrived within a few hours to begin clean-up and mitigation. Thanks again guys!
A 'small' fireworks display turned into quite the mess this year near our lake house. The house was OK but the leaf and brush fire we created left soot covering one side of the exterior of the home. Thanks to our relationship with SERVPRO of Long Island City we were able to connect with a crew in the area and they were there to clean it up the very next day!
Thank you to SERVPRO for all of your help after the fire. We were fortunate to have not lost too much and even more fortunate to have the SERVPRO team there to clean and repair our home.
Thank you for your work and timely response. We were stressed due to the damage caused by a small cooking fire in our kitchen. We never imaged the mess would be completely removed. Thank you so much to your team and their diligence!
Ray and Corey were tremendous during our time of need! Thanks!