About SERVPRO of Long Island City
Dion M. Luzzi
Owners of SERVPRO of Long Island City
SERVPRO of Long Island City is New York City’s #1 disaster restoration company. Our highly trained techs include experienced disaster restoration specialists, HVAC & plumbing specialist, skilled craftsmen & more. We boast over 15 years of experience providing disaster restoration services for residential and commercial properties across the country and offer complete construction services offering an ‘all-inclusive’ approach to restoration. We provide professional recovery & clean up services in a variety of scenarios including; fire damage; burst pipes/internal flooding; natural disasters, man-made disasters, aging/rot/structurally unsound structures and more!
Our natural disaster experience includes 2010 Rhode Island & Massachusetts Floods; Hurricane Sandy Recovery (2012), Hurricane Harvey Recovery (2017), Hurricane Irma Recovery (2017), 2013 Colorado Floods, Hurricane Mathew (2016), Hurricane Irene (2011), and many others.
We are proud to serve New York City and the surrounding area, if you are ever in need of disaster relief services in NYC do not hesitate to call our office, 24/7, 365 days a year.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- CMR - Council-certified Microbial Remediator
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician