Don’t Leave Fire Damage to Chance – Call the Pros to Your Astoria Property!
SERVPRO ensures fire damaged homes get prompt attention in Astoria to return them to pre-fire condition
Even if there is a fire that only burned in one room of your Astoria living space, there may be other zones impacted by soot and smoke particles. The SERVPRO crew is composed of IICRC-certified fire and smoke restoration technicians (FSRT) ready to tackle your fire and smoke damage. The result is your property “Like it never even happened,” back to pre-fire condition.
When handling fire damage in Astoria, our team utilizes the most advanced technology and best industry practices to get results. We work carefully and efficiently so that corrosive soot and smoke particles never have time to fester. Depending on what materials have been impacted by smoke and soot, SERVPRO uses various cleaning solutions and techniques to reach our desired goals. Some steps taken during fire restoration may include:
- Water removal services and extraction to remove the moisture left by first responders extinguishing the flames. We bring a variety of pumps and extractors to each project.
- Disinfection to remove potentially harmful bacteria.
- Ozone machines to neutralize pungent odors
- Deodorizing and purifying with HEPA filtration to remove smoke particles.
- Charred debris and unsalvageable materials removal.
- Controlled demolition services, as needed.
Fire damage restoration pros at SERVPRO of Long Island City ensure your house fire clean up goes as smoothly as possible. We can dispatch our Green Fleet within hours once you call us at (718) 440-6994 for emergency service.