Get Results in Queens with Flood Damage Services From SERVPRO
DIY methods are never the best bet for flood damage – Call SERVPRO to your Queens property for help!
When looking at the five boroughs within New York City, Queens is the largest in area, and you will find it in the easternmost portion. Queens is only second in population to Brooklyn. Established in 1683, Queens was one of the original twelve counties in New York. It got named after Princess Catherine of Braganza of Portugal and the Queens of Ireland, Scotland, and England.
There are many beautiful neighborhoods to explore throughout Queens. Whether you are heading into Astoria for a bit of cultural learning or you want to grab a meal in Long Island City, there are many areas to take in. Other popular neighborhoods include:
- Forest Hills
- Jackson Heights
- The Rockaways
Plenty of Enjoyment Within Queens for Visitors and Locals Alike
Whether you are looking to explore parks and forests or take in historical or cultural tours, there is a plethora of places to see and things to do in Queens. Some of the top attractions not to miss when you are in the area include:
- Citi Field
- Gantry Plaza State Park
- Rockaway Beach
- Pepsi Cola Sign
- Long Island Rail Road
- Flushing Meadows Corona Park
- Finback Brewery
- Cunningham Park
Many Notable Names Come from Queens, New York!
There is never a shortage of famous names that come out of Queens, including everything from reality stars and musicians to politicians and actors. Some of the names that you may recognize include:
- Martin Scorsese – Director
- Donald J. Trump – 45th President of the United States
- Al Roker – Television Show Host
- Dee Snider – Musician, Twisted Sister
- Don Rickles – Comedian
- Andrew Cuomo – Politician
- Ray Romano – Television Actor/Comedian
- Ja Rule – Rapper/Entrepreneur
- NeNe Leakes – Reality Television Sta
Flood Damage Assistance from SERVPRO After a Storm in Queens Helps Limit Costly Secondary Damage
Whenever harsh weather is on the forecast, it can bring flooding that may ravage your Queens residential property. Standing water or basement flooding can put a great deal of structural pressure on the building, which could turn costly should moisture fester and bring about mildew and mold growth. It is essential to have storm water removal services fast so that your home gets back to pre-flood condition. This is where SERVPRO can help!
When faced with flood damage in Queens, our SERVPRO crew works diligently to help mitigate losses while getting you right back on your feet as quickly as possible.
- We have water restoration technicians (WRT) that work to restore versus replace whenever possible. This helps to lessen claim expenses during water damage remediation.
- Our project managers and crew chiefs have experience executing each phase of water clean up while ensuring your flood insurance company is informed each step of the way.
- Contaminated materials get disposed of properly or cleaned thoroughly with our advanced equipment, methods, and expertise. We also perform water damage repairs when necessary with our controlled demolition services.
Storm water removal and flood damage restoration are what we do best at SERVPRO of Long Island City. With a phone call to us at (510) 599-9300, there will be a team ready to work at your door within hours.