Can I Ever Get Rid of the Soot in My Home Since the Fire?
SERVPRO Addresses Fire Damage and Soot in Your Queens Home to Return it to Pre-Loss Condition
Fires happen unexpectedly, and the aftermath leaves your Queens home with an unprecedented amount of debris and sticky soot residue. SERVPRO is here to make sure that your interior is back to normal and free of any reminder that the fire took place. With a simple phone call, we deploy a team to your residence to start with emergency fire restoration services.
How Can You Make Sure All Soot and Odors are Gone?
Smoke and soot particles are some of the top elements that we address when it comes to fire damage in Queens. Soot residue is acidic, meaning that it can cause certain materials like metals to corrode. We address soot residue in several ways, including:
• Dry or wet cleaning methods to loosen soot and smoke particles from various surfaces
• Thermal fogging technology heats deodorant agents that put out a chemical cloud, which penetrates materials to pull out tough odors
• In some situations where a lot of smoke residue is present on exposed surfaces, our skilled technicians seal off the walls with a special primer followed by the final paint color
Will the Air in My Home be Safe?
We utilize a variety of filtration tools to pull particles from the air to improve upon the air quality in your home. This ensures that your interior is both safe and free from lingering smoke odors after the fire.
• Air Scrubbers are powerful tools that reduce particulates from the environment while cutting back on microorganism colonization.
• Hydroxyl Generators work to both deodorize your interior while purifying and filtering the air with the help of HEPA filters.
There is nothing like the prompt, professional fire damage service that we offer at SERVPRO of Long Island City. With a quick phone call to our team at (718) 440-6994, we can be there 24/7 to get started with emergency restoration services.